What is the difference between mutton chops and sideburns? It seems like there is no definite answer, but the mutton chops go down to the corner of the mouth, whereas the sideburns just stop before going towards the mouth. I think there is some gray area there, sideburns that might be considered mutton chops, and mutton chops you might feel like calling sideburns. But when you see someone with either, you can typically tell right off the bat. Mutton chops take up a lot more room, where as sideburns are a little more subtle. Mutton chops are a little more out of style than sideburns. I think that if you see someone rocking the sideburns, it looks normal, whereas someone with mutton chops just looks like a goof.
- Jan Lirk on Beard? Moustache? Maybe a FauxHawk
- Buying a Shaving Brush | Facial Hair Types on Shaving with a Non-Foaming Cream or Gel
- Tips for Keeping Nose Hair in Check | Facial Hair Types on How to Trim Your Mustache
- Popular Moustache Styles | Facial Hair Types on What is the ‘Balbo’?
- Popular Moustache Styles | Facial Hair Types on Choosing the Right Goatee for Your Face